Union County Affordable Housing Fund
The Union County Affordable Housing Fund (UCAHF) was established to help first-time homebuyers by providing no-interest, no-payment second mortgages for downpayments and closing costs associated with purchasing a home.
The preliminary program application can be downloaded HERE.
Quick Facts about the UCAHF:
- Funding will be provided to purchase a home located within Union County
- The maximum loan amount is $10,000 or 10% of the property's purchase price, whichever is LESS.
(for example, on a purchase of a $95,000 home, the maximum amount on assistance from the UCAHF would be $9,500)
- There is no interest and no payments on the loaned capital. Repayment is only required if the property is sold or refinanced.
- Other restrictions and requirements apply, see the application for more details.
Questions and applications to the UCAHF can be directed to:
- John Del Vecchio, AICPCommunity Plannergro.oCnoinU@oihcceVleDJ