Veterans' Affairs

The Office of Veteran’s Affairs assists Union County veterans and their families in applying for local, state, and federal veteran's programs. Application procedures and funding vary; therefore applicants need to seek assistance through their county of residence.

Each county in Pennsylvania is required to provide these services to their residents. If you are not a resident of Union County, click here to access the PA Directory of County Veteran's Affairs Directors, which lists the location and phone number of each county's offices. 

To review State Veteran's Programs, click here.

To review Federal Veteran's Programs, click here.

To get a replacement of your Military Discharge or other records click here.

Mil ID Sample

Click the above image for replacement ID details.